There are some few dresses that can we wear in every weather, So What are they and How they Benefit you?
Today we are going to discuss Pillowcase dress with cutting along with basic measurement and Sewing Steps. Sew Easy Pillowcase Dress have some very simple steps to achieve it so let’s start with work.
PILLOWCASE DRESS PATTERN is for 16 Inch as per shown in Image above, this particular size is for 1 year baby. To download pattern goto end of a page, Basic measurements are as below:
2. Prepare up all the things on the Sewing Machine table before you start the sewing. It makes you focus and didn’t mess things.
3. Sewing start from here, Sewing Plain Fabric at bottom hemline.
4. Now Finishes up the last hemline sewing by doing edges seams.
5. The third step for sewing is that stitch the top part of biastape with dress.
6. Take one more biastape with 1.5 width hardly at sew it on 1 inch away from the bottom biastape. we are doing this for fanciness.
7. Bottom part is complete here now, Match the one sideline and map them on each other.
8. Is mapped sideline done? Now make a single seam on it.
9. Dress Back bottom part needs to fold with stitching.
10. We required same fabric baistape with at least 2Inch width.
11. Fold biastape and sew it on edge along with armhole.
12. Finalize Armhole with Biastape binding.
13. To make Strap holder, Fold neck part. as given below.
14. Do single seam on it.
15. Strap case final look of a single side.
16. Put Biastape strap in it.
17. Taadaaa…. Final Strap case along with strap is here.
If you have any queries let us know your question below in comment section.