Romper or Jumpsuit always gets lamp light when it comes to weather friendly wearing. Recently I have write an interesting article about DIY BABY JUMPSUIT and also share its pattern with basic sewing technique. Today presenting Romper which refers to be in unisex(gender-less) clothing as it is basic jumpsuit which little bit variation with elastic waist at back only, it can wear with Turtleneck Tshirt or Tshirt. Sew Simple Romper Article has very clean pattern for 5 year size with Cutting end and basic sewing steps.
There are four pieces all together:
1. Bodice part which has double fold as it has inner seam. Specifically you need two pieces of same size.
2. Front pant Part.
3. Back Pant Part.
You can see,there are two Bodice part and front Pant is smaller than back pant as shown in pattern as well.
1. Explains when you sew front pant upper part which has look of zipper.
2. Completion of step 1, how it looks like.
3. Join Bodice front part with Front Pant
4. Do inner seam front and back bodice
5. Stitch Elastic on back pant
6. Step 5 Completion look
7. Mark two point on complete stitch elastic and also ready strap
8. Stitch Strap on mark points.
Bodice after joining front and back part and stitched on front pant.